Packed full of flavour and a perfect winter breakfast for summer!
- 2/3 cup Porridge Oats (we love organic oats such as Flahavans)
- 2/3 cup Almond Milk (or alternative)
- 2/3 cup of water (you could replace this for almond milk if you wish)
- 2tsp Manuka Honey
- 1 tsp Chia Seeds
- 3 or 4 Strawberries (chopped)
- Small Handful of Blueberries
- Small Handful of Raspberries
- Small Handul of Pecans
- A few Goji Berries to sprinkle
- 2 tsp Desiccated Coconut to sprinkle
Firstly put oats, water and almond milk in a saucepan and leave on a low heat until thick and creamy, adding 1tsp of the honey halfway through (or once warm).
Meanwhile, toast the pecans in a dry frying pan until they’re warm (be careful not to burn them)
Once the Porridge is cooked, pour into a bowl and top with the remaining tsp of honey, peacans, chia seeds, berries, goji berries and coconut.